In case of suffering from Achilles tendon pain (as an result of stressing or post-operative complications) active brace AM-OSS-09 supports Achilles tendon without limiting its mobility. Anatomic-shaped pad massages the tendon and internal heel insole support the Achilles by limiting excessive tension. This solution allows to reducing tendon’s swelling and effusions.
The brace is made of PowerFit.
If you dream about soft, thin and almost invisible brace with excellent compression during daily activities – choose the device made of PowerFit fabric. This is 3-layered textile that fits to body precisely making ‘the second skin’ and can be stretched in all directions. External layer is made of spandex that provides excellent compression and it’s resistant to the dirt and damage and reduces muscle vibrations. Internal layer is soft and skin-friendly.
The innovative construction of PowerFit allows to maintain cool joint even in hot temperature and it heats it in winter. The braces made of PowerFit are the most innovative devices on the orthopaedic market and almost invisible for patient.
Ankle brace holds special anatomic shape and high elasticity and provides great fitting and relief the pain.
NOTE! To providing physiological pelvic position we add the free second silicone heel insole, which ensures support and amortization for health leg.
Active Ankle Brace with Achilles Support
Indications / Purpose of Use
- Achillodynia (tendonitis, bursitis, e.g. in Haglund’s deformity)
- After Achilles injuries treated nonoperative or surgically (Achilles strain, rupture, tendonitis)
- After ankle injury rehabilitation (strains, fractures) treated surgically
- Advanced ankle and tarsus degeneration connected with chronic pain
- Prophylactic in a sport
- Optimal functioning of brace can only be achieved by selecting the right size.
- The skin in place, which in touch with the brace, should be clean (avoid the usage of ointments or creams).
- It is necessary to control the skin's condition (especially in heels and feet) and in case of skin lesions occurred it is necessary to contact the physician.
- In case of skin lesions (epidermis scrapes, scratches or eczema) using the brace is allowed after dressing application.
- Use of the brace at night should be done only if this was prescribed by your doctor.
Not sure whether this is the right product for you? Contact our Orthotist for consultation & assistance.
- Hand wash in warm water (30°C) with soap.
- Rinse carefully.
- Do not iron.
- Do not chlorinate.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.