Up-right holder – shoulder belt is made of non-elastic tapes and back pelotte. Back pelotte is reinforced by PELD plate which provides better stabilization for the area between shoulder blades. Such construction of the product guarantees correction of the posture for adults as well as children. Special construction of the back pelotte reassures that the tapes don’t ripple and stick to the patient’s body.
It is made of comfortable fabric AirDistance II.
AirDistance II is an innovative technological fabric. It’s 3-layered lamination, made of 3 parts: durable and self-gripping and polyamide layer, off-loading EVA foam and polyamide 3D spacer material. External part is used to attach hard components. EVA foam off-loads these splints and internal 3D spacer layer provides high air permeability and minimal water and moisture absorption. Waterproof material.
Clavicular Brace with Back Brace - Postural Support
Indications / Purpose of Use
- Injury of the shoulder which doesn’t require surgery or plaster dressing
- Pains of the chest area of the spine
- Increased chest kyphosis
- Required correction without surgery
- Optimal functioning of brace can only be achieved by selecting the right size.
- The skin in place, which in touch with the brace, should be clean (avoid the usage of ointments or creams).
- It is necessary to control the skin's condition (especially in heels and feet) and in case of skin lesions occurred it is necessary to contact the physician.
- In case of skin lesions (epidermis scrapes, scratches or eczema) using the brace is allowed after dressing application.
- Use of the brace at night should be done only if this was prescribed by your doctor.
Not sure whether this is the right product for you? Contact our Orthotist for consultation & assistance.
- Hand wash in warm water (30°C) with soap.
- Rinse carefully.
- Do not iron.
- Do not chlorinate.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.