- Stabilization of shoulder joint, acromioclavicular joint and shoulder-blade.
- Detainment of warmth, preventing body overcooling and overheating
- Comfort of use – the support contains no thick fibres which can cause abrasions if pressed firmly on patient’s skin,
- Simplicity of use- simple way to put the support on and take it off by the patient. The design of this support guarantees maximum comfort of use, no movement limitation for both women and men.
Made of soft and elastic CottonPren fabric. Possibility of wide range of adjustments, both: left and right side use. Stabilizes shoulder joint and shoulder blade. CottonPren is innovative and skin-friendly lamination. The devices, made of this material, provide excellent compression, good fitting and absorb shocks in joints and muscles.
CottonPren is 3-layered spacer fabric consisted of external spandex with neoprene inside. The skin has contact with CottonPlush, providing high air permeability and maintaining the skin dry. this layer is skin-friendly what Oeko-Tex Standard 100 approved.
Shoulder Brace with Abduction & Adduction Adjustment
Indications / Purpose of Use
- Pain syndrome
- Shoulder inflammation
- Prophylactically in physical activity
- Optimal functioning of brace can only be achieved by selecting the right size.
- The skin in place, which in touch with the brace, should be clean (avoid the usage of ointments or creams).
- It is necessary to control the skin's condition (especially in heels and feet) and in case of skin lesions occurred it is necessary to contact the physician.
- In case of skin lesions (epidermis scrapes, scratches or eczema) using the brace is allowed after dressing application.
- Use of the brace at night should be done only if this was prescribed by your doctor.
Not sure whether this is the right product for you? Contact our Orthotist for consultation & assistance.
- Hand wash in warm water (30°C) with soap.
- Rinse carefully.
- Do not iron.
- Do not chlorinate.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.