- SKIN FRIENDLY PRODUCT – lumbar support has been made of special orthopedic rubber, containing mainly cotton, which is neutral to the patient’s skin
- EFFECTIVENSS OF STABILIZATION – the stabilization is exceptionally well thanks to the orthopedic nibs, tightening rubber belts crossed at the back and anatomically shaped loin pillow.
- SAFETY – the front tightening rubber belts provide additional protection and the chances of the device to undo accidentally are eliminated.
- COMFORT OF USAGE – the lumbar support is very light and therefore comfortable to wear.
AM-SO-06 lumbar back support with double closure panels was developed in order to improve the stabilization level on the spine maintaining comfort and its functionality for the patient.
The orthosis was developed according to anatomical shape, allowing the perfect fitting and adequate stabilization level of lumbar area.
The orthosis is provided with anatomically shaped metal stays (sweat-resistant coating), which quantity depends on the size; 4 or 6 metal stays in the back.
The front panel closure is composed of four independent closures, made in semi-rigid medical laminate covered by velcro adherence textile and soft cotton terry-cloth in contact with the skin of patient. The double closure construction makes the orthosis easy-fitting to different body shapes (especially recommended for women).
In order to allow the easy fitting and correct adjustment on the patient body, the back brace is provided with two edges in the front, to park the flaps of velcro tensioners.
In order to improve the functionality of the product, the orthosis is equipped with two sets of three- layer elastic tensioners, which offer high stabilization and support on lumbar and sacro-lumbar area.
Lumbar Back Brace with Double Closure Panels
Indications / Purpose of Use
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Stabilization
- Degenerative Spinal pathologies on Lumbar area
- Disc Hernia
- Lumbar Muscles and Ligamentous Strains and Sprains
- Postural Support
- Chronic Low Back Pain
- Rehabilitation and Prevention
- Optimal functioning of brace can only be achieved by selecting the right size.
- The skin in place, which in touch with the brace, should be clean (avoid the usage of ointments or creams).
- It is necessary to control the skin's condition (especially in heels and feet) and in case of skin lesions occurred it is necessary to contact the physician.
- In case of skin lesions (epidermis scrapes, scratches or eczema) using the brace is allowed after dressing application.
- Use of the brace at night should be done only if this was prescribed by your doctor.
Not sure whether this is the right product for you? Contact our Orthotist for consultation & assistance.
- Hand wash in warm water (30°C) with soap.
- Rinse carefully.
- Do not iron.
- Do not chlorinate.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.