Up to 80% of people will suffer from back pain at some point in their lifetime. The spine consists of various parts: muscles, ligaments, tendons, bones and intervertebral discs. Problems with any of these structures result in back pain.
There is 2 types of back pain: acute (pain lasts 3 months or less) and chronic (longer than 3 months).
What are the common causes of back pain? Together with injuries the heavy lifting, poor posture, obesity or osteoporosis are only some of many causes.
For reducing the pressure on backbone you should use professional back brace AR-SO-01.
Back brace AR-SO-01 should be used in case of physical activity during acute or chronic back pain.
Everyday’s standing, lifting, bending causes overusing the spine. When you wear our AR-SO-01 back brace which is equipped with anatomic-shaped aluminum splints, your spine is off loaded. The overloading forces are cumulated in these aluminum stays what supports the backbone and its structures.
It is a double-layer fabric that is elastic in all directions and fits to limb precisely. External side is made of spandex providing excellent compression and absorbs muscles shocks in physical activity. Internal side consists of micofibre, cotton and elastane what makes it skin-friendly, breathable and providesvelvet softness. ProFit is friendly and neutral for the skin and has Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate.
Lower Back Brace
Indications / Purpose of Use
- Lower back pain
- Lower back injuries/stressed fractures
- Lower back strain/sprain
- Poor posture
- Herniated disk
- After surgieries
- Optimal functioning of brace can only be achieved by selecting the right size.
- The skin in place, which in touch with the brace, should be clean (avoid the usage of ointments or creams).
- It is necessary to control the skin's condition (especially in heels and feet) and in case of skin lesions occurred it is necessary to contact the physician.
- In case of skin lesions (epidermis scrapes, scratches or eczema) using the brace is allowed after dressing application.
- Use of the brace at night should be done only if this was prescribed by your doctor.
Not sure whether this is the right product for you? Contact our Orthotist for consultation & assistance.
- Hand wash in warm water (30°C) with soap.
- Rinse carefully.
- Do not iron.
- Do not chlorinate.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.