Elbow support is made of innovative, providing compression and skin-friendly fabric called CottonPren. The fabric is made of neoprene foam, laminated with polyester and internal elastic cotton terry.
The support is made of material which, pressing muscles, supports blood circulation and oxygen distribution within whole body. The AS-L support eases pressure from muscles and arm, reducing pain connected with overstress and old injuries.
Thanks to the maintained constant temperature and elastic pressure, it reduces swelling, helps in healing post-injury effusions and hematoma. It enables faster come back to work or training. Provides protection in contact sports.
Detainment of warmth, preventing body overcooling and overheating.
Comfort of use – the support contains no thick fibres which can cause abrasions if pressed firmly on patient’s skin.
Simplicity of use- simple way to put the support on and take it off by the patient.
The design of this support guarantees maximum comfort of use, no movement limitation for both women and men.
The product is equipped with external elbow cover which perfectly absorbs shocks and bumps.
Anatomic Elbow Brace
Indications / Purpose of Use
- Optimal functioning of brace can only be achieved by selecting the right size.
- The skin in place, which in touch with the brace, should be clean (avoid the usage of ointments or creams).
- It is necessary to control the skin's condition (especially in heels and feet) and in case of skin lesions occurred it is necessary to contact the physician.
- In case of skin lesions (epidermis scrapes, scratches or eczema) using the brace is allowed after dressing application.
- Use of the brace at night should be done only if this was prescribed by your doctor.
Not sure whether this is the right product for you? Contact our Orthotist for consultation & assistance.
- Hand wash in warm water (30°C) with soap.
- Rinse carefully.
- Do not iron.
- Do not chlorinate.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.