Forearm and elbow support belongs to the 4SPORT group, is made of innovative, compression and skin-friendly fabric called CottonPren. This fabric is made of comfort neoprene foam with polyester lining and internal elastic terry.
The support eases of pressure on muscles of forearm and reduces pain caused by overstress and old injuries. Maintenance of stable temperature and elastic pressure results in reduction of swelling, helps in healing of post-injury effusions and hematoma. Enables faster come back to work and training.
Provides protection in contact sports. Detainment of warmth, preventing body overcooling and overheating.
Comfort of use – the support contains no thick fibres which can cause abrasions if pressed firmly on patient’s skin.
Simplicity of use- simple way to put the support on and take it off by the patient.
The product contains integrated climatic and functional areas, each having different function.
One of the main elements of the perforated material are the air channels, which drain the heat in a controlled way.
The design of the support takes into account specific body shape and provides maximum comfort of use and no movement limitation for both women and men.
The product is equipped with VELCRO tapes for easier use.
Anatomic Elbow and Forearm Brace
Indications / Purpose of Use
- In chronic severe pain syndrome of forearm and elbow joint caused by injury or overstress;
- In sport: injury prevention – team indoor sports
- Optimal functioning of brace can only be achieved by selecting the right size.
- The skin in place, which in touch with the brace, should be clean (avoid the usage of ointments or creams).
- It is necessary to control the skin's condition (especially in heels and feet) and in case of skin lesions occurred it is necessary to contact the physician.
- In case of skin lesions (epidermis scrapes, scratches or eczema) using the brace is allowed after dressing application.
- Use of the brace at night should be done only if this was prescribed by your doctor.
Not sure whether this is the right product for you? Contact our Orthotist for consultation & assistance.
- Hand wash in warm water (30°C) with soap.
- Rinse carefully.
- Do not iron.
- Do not chlorinate.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.