Knee brace AS-SKL/F consists of lateral stays, which protect the knee joint, VELCRO tapes and ACL support. The brace is made of innovative, compression and skin-friendly fabric called CottonPren. The fabric is made of neoprene foam, laminated with polyester and internal elastic cotton terry.
The brace, thanks to its orthopedic stays, stabilizes the knee joint. Furthermore, it supports the muscles insertions and has analgesic properties by stable compression. The design of the fabric enables use of the support even in extreme conditions e.g. sport activities.
ACL Anatomic Knee Brace with Orthopaedic Stays
Indications / Purpose of Use
- Stressed knee joint,
- Knee twist and sprain,
- Knee dislocation,
- Side instability of the knee joint.
- Optimal functioning of brace can only be achieved by selecting the right size.
- The skin in place, which in touch with the brace, should be clean (avoid the usage of ointments or creams).
- It is necessary to control the skin's condition (especially in heels and feet) and in case of skin lesions occurred it is necessary to contact the physician.
- In case of skin lesions (epidermis scrapes, scratches or eczema) using the brace is allowed after dressing application.
- Use of the brace at night should be done only if this was prescribed by your doctor.
Not sure whether this is the right product for you? Contact our Orthotist for consultation & assistance.
- Hand wash in warm water (30°C) with soap.
- Rinse carefully.
- Do not iron.
- Do not chlorinate.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.