Asymmetric single-side knee brace AS-KX-01 is equipped with two orthopaedic stays and one splint with ROM adjustment in every 15°.
The brace is profiled for right or left leg.
The brace is made of innovative ProSix 3D material, which fits to the body and breath precisely. This special construction provides micro-massage of the patient’s skin what improves the blood circulation.
On the hinge are special supported pellotes, what allows to distribute forces on the knee and stabilize the joint.
The device holds two circumferential straps in the frontal and rear side – you can use only frontal straps or, if you need better stabilization, both.
Inside is silicone pellote, which protects knee joint during the correction. In the external side are two orthopaedic stays which provide better stabilization.
The splint allows to adjust the ROM in every 15°.
What is more, the splint is rimmed with material what protects knees against the scrapes.
AS-KX-01 holds the lateral open pocket where you can hide the splint. The splint is made of sanded aluminium, durable cover which what makes splints neutral to the influence of sweat and salt.
The brace is created to protect valgus or varus knee.
Asymmetric Single Splint Knee Brace with 15° ROM Adjustment
Indications / Purpose of Use
- Varsus or valgus knee,
- Osteoarthritis (OA),
- Knee instability caused by injury or neurological conditions,
- After injuries (e.g. LCL, MCL or ACL strains),
- The muscle insertions injuries,
- In rheumatoid diseases,
- Prophylactically in sport.
- Optimal functioning of brace can only be achieved by selecting the right size.
- The skin in place, which in touch with the brace, should be clean (avoid the usage of ointments or creams).
- It is necessary to control the skin's condition (especially in heels and feet) and in case of skin lesions occurred it is necessary to contact the physician.
- In case of skin lesions (epidermis scrapes, scratches or eczema) using the brace is allowed after dressing application.
- Use of the brace at night should be done only if this was prescribed by your doctor.
Not sure whether this is the right product for you? Contact our Orthotist for consultation & assistance.
- Hand wash in warm water (30°C) with soap.
- Rinse carefully.
- Do not iron.
- Do not chlorinate.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.