IB-SK/A knee brace is made of innovative fabric called CottonPren.
CottonPren is innovative and skin-friendly lamination. The devices, made of this material, provide excellent compression, good fitting and absorb shocks in joints and muscles.
CottonPren is 3-layered spacer fabric consisted of external spandex with neoprene inside. The skin has contact with CottonPlush, providing high air permeability and maintaining the skin dry. this layer is skin-friendly what Oeko-Tex Standard 100 approved.
Our brace construction is unique because it has wrap around knee brace function (it’s easy to putting on) and closed brace function (very good patella and knee stabilization because of anatomic-shaped patella donut).
The brace is very good for drivers, because patient can sit into car seat, remove the brace very fast and easy and put it on before alighting from the car.
In addition, the brace has open popliteal fossa, what improves comfort of use and allows skin to breath.
IB-SK/A is equipped with two sets of circumferential straps and our innovative elastic leaf spring hinges.
Rear Open Knee Brace with Leaf Spring Open
Indications / Purpose of Use
- Knee dislocation,
- Knee twist and sprain,
- Side instability of the knee joint,
- Knee ligaments LCL, MCL and ACL injuries,
- Knee ligaments reconstruction,
- Other surgeries (orthopedic).
- Optimal functioning of brace can only be achieved by selecting the right size.
- The skin in place, which in touch with the brace, should be clean (avoid the usage of ointments or creams).
- It is necessary to control the skin's condition (especially in heels and feet) and in case of skin lesions occurred it is necessary to contact the physician.
- In case of skin lesions (epidermis scrapes, scratches or eczema) using the brace is allowed after dressing application.
- Use of the brace at night should be done only if this was prescribed by your doctor.
Not sure whether this is the right product for you? Contact our Orthotist for consultation & assistance.
- Hand wash in warm water (30°C) with soap.
- Rinse carefully.
- Do not iron.
- Do not chlorinate.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.