OKD-20 is a patellar tracking brace against the dislocation and subluxation, equipped with special insert providing knee cap stability.
The insert is easy to attach in every needed place, depending on the type of the injury.
The brace equipped with 2 lateral orthopedic stays and elastic straps.
OKD-20 knee brace is made of UniPren, a universal 3-layered fabric made of external elastic polyamide self-gripping layer and internal neoprene foam with elastic jersey. Our fabric is soft and elastic and not knitted, what prevents skin against the skin abrasions in the compression zones. Self-gripping function of UniPren allows to fit the brace precisely.
OKD-20 patellar stabilizer is waterproof and can be used in water and it’s easy to maintain.
Our knee brace has open construction, providing excellent fitting in only one size. The brace is for right and left leg.
Universal Patella Stabilizer Knee Brace
Indications / Purpose of Use
- Patellar dislocation (lateral, medial, )
- Patellar maltracking
- Patellofemoral instability
- Optimal functioning of brace can only be achieved by selecting the right size.
- The skin in place, which in touch with the brace, should be clean (avoid the usage of ointments or creams).
- It is necessary to control the skin's condition (especially in heels and feet) and in case of skin lesions occurred it is necessary to contact the physician.
- In case of skin lesions (epidermis scrapes, scratches or eczema) using the brace is allowed after dressing application.
- Use of the brace at night should be done only if this was prescribed by your doctor.
Not sure whether this is the right product for you? Contact our Orthotist for consultation & assistance.
- Hand wash in warm water (30°C) with soap.
- Rinse carefully.
- Do not iron.
- Do not chlorinate.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.