Universal ankle support is made of a structural material UniPren.
UniPren is universal 3-layered fabric made of external elastic polyamide self-gripping layer and internal neoprene foam with elastic jersey. Our fabric is soft and elastic and not knitted, what prevents skin against the skin abrasions in the compression zones. The braces made of UniPren provide the best stabilization in market.
Stabilizes and warms up the joint, reduces pain and improves effectiveness and quality of walk. Application of elastic pressure during movement of the foot helps in reduction of post-injury swelling and improves blood circulation and oxygen supply in the whole organism. Provides protection in contact sports. Instruction of use is given by the doctor.
Universal Ankle Brace
Indications / Purpose of Use
- After ankle joint injuries such as strain
- As an support after fractures and surgeries
- Ankle instability
- Ankle degeneration
- Prophylactically in physical activities
- Optimal functioning of brace can only be achieved by selecting the right size.
- The skin in place, which in touch with the brace, should be clean (avoid the usage of ointments or creams).
- It is necessary to control the skin's condition (especially in heels and feet) and in case of skin lesions occurred it is necessary to contact the physician.
- In case of skin lesions (epidermis scrapes, scratches or eczema) using the brace is allowed after dressing application.
- Use of the brace at night should be done only if this was prescribed by your doctor.
Not sure whether this is the right product for you? Contact our Orthotist for consultation & assistance.
- Hand wash in warm water (30°C) with soap.
- Rinse carefully.
- Do not iron.
- Do not chlorinate.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.