Indications / Purpose of Use
- Optimal functioning of brace can only be achieved by selecting the right size.
- The skin in place, which in touch with the brace, should be clean (avoid the usage of ointments or creams).
- It is necessary to control the skin's condition (especially in heels and feet) and in case of skin lesions occurred it is necessary to contact the physician.
- In case of skin lesions (epidermis scrapes, scratches or eczema) using the brace is allowed after dressing application.
- Use of the brace at night should be done only if this was prescribed by your doctor.
Not sure whether this is the right product for you? Contact our Orthotist for consultation & assistance.
- Hand wash in warm water (30°C) with soap.
- Rinse carefully.
- Do not iron.
- Do not chlorinate.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.