CONFORM® Med. Air cushions offer the highest seating comfort, limiting the danger of pressure sores, and can be used therapeutically with existing skin problems. Due to the material used to produce these cushions, we achieved the highest level of seating comfort. The high elasticity results in pressure relief which assures the blood flow in the capillaries. The cushions are used from stage of prophylaxis up to pressure ulcer (Grade III/IV).
The design of the interlinking air chambers imitates the positive characteristics of water. CONFORM® Med. Air Cushions adjust to the natural body contours hence reducing pressure build up and preventing shearing forces.
5 cm height cushion is mainly used to increase seating comfort or as prophylactic cushions.
7.5 cm height cushion offer a high standard of seating comfort, but also have a noticeable therapeutic effect due the high level of pressure relief.
10 cm height cushion serve the best pressure relief as an effective instrument in Pressure Ulcer therapy.
- Made of non-allergenic 100% natural rubber
- Super durable - The repair quote is extremely low (<1%)!
- Cushion and cover can be washed in the washing-machine
- Individual applicable cover plates to suppress cells
- CONFORM® cushions are 100 % Handmade in Germany under strict quality standards
Conform Medical Air Cushion
Basic Technical Data
Cells Width x Depth (cm) 6 x 8 28 x 38 7 x 6 33 x 28 7 x 7 33 x 33 7 x 8 33 x 38 8 x 6 38 x 28 8 x 7 38 x 33 8 x 8 38 x 38 8 x 9 38 x 43 8 x 10 38 x 47 9 x 8 43 x 38 9 x 9 43 x 43 9 x 10 43 x 47 10 x 8 47 x 38 10 x 9 47 x 43 10 x 10 47 x 47
Items to be shipped directly from Germany. Estimated shipping: 10 - 14 days after order confirmation.
- Clean with disinfection tissues or spray
- Cushion is machine washable 30°C – 40°C
- Cover is machine washable 40°C – 60°C
- Do not tumble / spin dry
- Please ensure that the valves of the cushion are closed during cleaning
- Ozone disinfection is not possible because the rubber will get porous during this procedure
- Do not be exposed to sunlight (UV-light)